Friday, June 6, 2008

Grilled Marinated London Broil


This is a great marinade for a cheaper cut of meat. I mainly use it on Top Round for London Broil but also have used it on Tri-Tip Roasts, Flank Steak, Top Sirloin.....I suppose you could use it on any good marinating cut of meat......This is definitely one marinade that I always have everything for......Enjoy experimenting....I have a lot of 1-2's in my recipe cause I do not always measure exact for my marinades.....


5-6 Garlic Cloves, smashed & minced w/1 tsp salt
1/3 C Dry Red Wine
1/3 C Balsamic Vinegar
1-2 T Soy Sauce
1-2 tsp Honey
1/4 tsp Pepper
2 lbs of Top-Round Roast or other cut of Beef such as Tri-Tip Roast (Pic shown above).

Combine all ingredients and pour over meat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours and up to overnight. Grill to desired doneness, we like our beef Medium Rare.......and Enjoy!


No comments: