Thursday, August 21, 2008

Poor Man's Mac & Cheese Bake


So my brother actually taught me this recipe while I was in college.....eventhough we LOVE Homemade Macaroni Cheese this recipe has become a pantry staple at our house.....Especially now that we have kids.....its super easy and tastes pretty good too.....Its versatile so feel free to create.....I suppose you could add some cheese on top or mix in a veggie......endless possibilities I tell you....


Serves 4-5

2 Boxes Mac n Cheese, prepared (the way you like, I use 2 T butter & 1/4 C Milk per box)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 lb Ground Beef
Onion Powder, to taste
Garlic Salt, to taste
Salt & Pepper, to taste

Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare mac n cheese to your liking. Meanwhile season and brown ground beef, with Onion Powder, Garlic Salt and Salt/Pepper. Drain the fat. Combine prepared Mac n Cheese, Cream of Mushroom Soup and Ground Beef. Mix Well. Pour into a casserole dish and bake in oven for 25-30 min, or until hot throughout. Enjoy!

No comments: