Monday, May 11, 2009

Basil Mayo


This goes well with many different dishes....I really like it on burgers & sandwiches for something different....Suppose if you are like the French you could dip your fries in it.....I am fry tarter sauce girl myself......Anyway.....This is super simple and I usually do not measure and is basically made to taste.....but you get the basic idea.

Makes: About a Cup

3/4-1 C Mayo (I love Hellmans\Best Foods)
12-14 Basil Leaves
Juice of Lemon
1-2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1/2-1 T of Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper, to taste

Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend together. (I use my magic bullet, yes I have one!) Store in the fridge....Spread on your favorite sandwich, burger or whatever your heart desires!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

food looks deliciousoso