Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jerry's Famous Margaritas


My two favorite hard alcohols are Vodka and Tequila. This is my favorite margarita! So convenient for me that it is made by my father in law. I am a margarita on the rocks kind of gal and this is that kind of recipe. Man do they go down fast.

1 Drink

1 Part Tequila, we use Sauza Hornitos
1 Part Orange Liquor, we use Cointreau
1/2 Lime, Juiced
1-2 Parts Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
Ice
Lime slices, garnish

Fill a cocktail shaker 3/4 way full with ice. Add in Tequila, Orange Liquor and Lime juice. Top off with 1-2 parts Margarita Mix. Shake for 30 seconds. Pour w/ice and serve with a lime slice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, are these available over the weekend. Labor day weekend. If, so put me down for a few of these. what do I need to bring??? ME